I suggest you ...

Plug the headphones and hear yourself in real time

A great feature of a dictaphone is that it allows you also to coach and practice your voice. This can be even better if you can hear yourself in the headphones while speaking.

Having a switchable option that would allow you to hear yourself in real time, even when the app is in the background and only when you plug in the headphones, would be great.

This is what a small IOS app like "Speaker's coach", that of course lacks many of the features Dictamus have, can do with it's small embedded dictaphone.

Once you add this feature you could then also add the possibility to voice over and re-record samples, while you hear them over your headphones. This an important feature if you want to improve on your own voice recordings.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ebz777 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ronald Owens commented  · 

I have Dr Dre ur earbud somehow on starmaker I did two songs as I was doing the songs I can hear my voice coming through the earbuds with the music and I haven't been able to do that again

• Ebz777 commented  · 

As an addition to a plugged-in headphone, a Bluetooth headset would also be a nice option for this feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base